Terms & Conditions
TRIP ITINERARY CHANGES AND ALTERNATE TRIPS
All Eat Hike Love trips are subject to itinerary changes based on a variety of circumstances, including, but not limited to, permit availability, snowpack, river crossings, wildlife, park or land closures, and forest fires. At times alternate trips in different areas may be offered as substitutes. The price of a hiking trip will never change due to itinerary changes. Payments are not refundable for itinerary changes, alternate trips, and land closures. If a trip is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and no alternate trip/itinerary is offered, a trip credit equal to the full amount paid will be issued.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Eat Hike Love reserves the right to cancel trips. Eat Hike Love is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by preparing for the trip (for example: non-refundable advance purchase air tickets, clothing, equipment, visa fees, medical expenses, etc.).
If you cancel or leave a multi-day trip for any reason:
- More than 60 days prior to the trip start date, we will grant you a full refund less a $50 per person administrative fee.
- Between 59 and 30 days prior to the trip start date, we will retain 50% of the trip cost.
- Less than 30 days prior to the trip start date, or once the trip has begun, there will be no refund.
Transfers from one trip to another are subject to the following conditions:
- More than 60 days prior to the trip start date, you may transfer from one trip to another with no associated fees.
- Between 59 and 30 days prior to the trip start date, transfers are subject to a $50 per person transfer fee.
- Less than 30 days prior to the trip start date, standard cancellation and refund policies apply.